Sunday 17 April 2011

super!

Whew! Just putting the finishing touches on my thesis film right now, but it's basically done! 8) As a break from all that animating, I've joined an art group with my classmaties~ guuurlthatsmyjam Our first prompt: design a  character for a randomly picked superpower. I got power charger, which enhances the powers of other superheroes. Razzmatazz shoots her friends with her giant heart taser gun and gives them a burst of energy! :) By day she is a super genius scientist hehe

9 comments:

Dilraj said...

Aww yeahhh. I got detonation, and came up with both a hero and villain idea.

Now, to actually draw it out... haha

Adam Temple said...

Ha, too cool.

Bianca Beneduci said...

hahah awesome!!!

Ilaria Catalani said...

awww your drawings are so soft :°°°) <3<3 love them!

Rochelle Burrows said...

I love everything you draw!

Nneka said...

soooo cute LOL <3

Domee said...

Thanks, everyone :)

Eduardo Avenir II said...

Your character designs are such a varied mix of inspirations! I remember your anime digital art on your DA and its interesting to see how sheridan animation has inspired your style into what it is, could me 'western' influences could be 'european' too...
but its not fair to pigeon-hole it, your art is your art =) keep up the updating!

Unknown said...

Fun design!